We are a growing not-for-profit, community-based hospice in need of a Bereavement Coordinator for our Roanoke location to provide bereavement services to our patients & families and serve as a community resource for grief & loss.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate hospice bereavement program for bereaved individuals according to policy.
- Develop a bereavement plan of care that reflects the family’s needs & desires.
- Conduct initial bereavement assessments and subsequent family visits.
- Coordinate & facilitate closed-structured Grief Support Groups.
- Conduct monthly open walk-in grief groups throughout the community.
- Document bereavement services in the patients electronic record according to policy.
- Bachelor Degree with major focus on counseling, or psychology required; Master’s degree and clinical licensure preferred.
- Three years of experience in counseling or education in grief/loss counseling.
- Skilled in crisis intervention, grief support, & case management.
- Ability to work with grieving individuals including children & teens.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Virginia driver license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Full time salaried position with benefits and mileage reimbursement.
If you want to make a difference with patients and families at a special time in life please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For Full Job Description Click Here
Categorised in: Employment