Chief Executive Officer
Good Samaritan Hospice, Inc., a non-profit community based organization of Roanoke, VA seeks a compassionate and experienced leader as its next Chief Executive Officer. This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, collaborative, mission-driven leader to join an organization that is highly committed to providing quality patient care, family support, community education, and counseling services through an interdisciplinary team of caregiving professionals.
- Master’s Degree required, preferably in healthcare or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years executive management experience required.
- Advanced experience in hospice or health related care delivery systems in a non-profit organization preferred.
- Have an understanding of the political environment & ability to work at both State & Federal levels to promote hospice & advocate for related hospice legislation.
- Excellent public speaking & leadership abilities and written & verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit a passion for hospice & promote the hospice philosophy through participation on committees outside of hospice & through public speaking.
- Be innovative & creative with strong fund raising skills.
- Coordinate, Manage, & Nurture Staff.
- Have operational knowledge of Virginia’s hospice laws and the interrelationship between state licensure & other state laws & regulations.
- Organize & supervise administrative functions of hospice, including budgeting, accounting, data collection, record maintenance, employment practices & strategic planning.
- Serve as a member of the Board of Directors & Executive Committee.
- Maintain compliance with applicable laws & regulations; implement corrective action in response to reports of hospice programs committees & regulatory agencies.
- Arrange & negotiate services provided through contractual agreement.
- Recruit, screen, hire, orient, supervise, evaluate, & terminate department directors.
- Full-time salaried position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & third party benefits offered.
- Competitive 401k & Roth Retirement Plans.
Please forward your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description is available Here
Categorised in: Employment