Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? We are a growing not-for-profit, community-based hospice in need of a registered nurse to bring comfort, compassion and quality care to patients and families during non-regular business hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Appropriately handle calls either by phone or with home or facility visit when necessary or requested.
- Provide education and emotional support for patients and families.
- Leave report on VOICE MAIL and/or give to primary nurse when on-call shift ends.
- Document pertinent calls and visits electronically.
- Current Virginia State Board of Nursing License
- Two years’ experience in acute care, home health, or geriatric nursing.
- Ability to work independently & capable of dealing with terminally ill patients.
- Virginia driver license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must have computer experience.
- Full time position.
- Benefit package and mileage reimbursement.
If you want to make a difference with patients and families at a special time in life please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Job Description please Click Here
Categorised in: Employment