RN Case Manager – NRV Office
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
We are a growing not-for-profit, community-based hospice in need of a nurse to bring comfort, compassion and quality care to patients and families when they need it most.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide case management to patients, In-home & Facilities.
- Through visits, re-evaluate patient’s nursing needs on a regular basis, update plan of care and communicate patient’s condition to attending physician & hospice team.
- Provide services requiring substantial & specialized nursing skills.
- Obtain Physicians orders and document verbal orders in the medical record in a timely manner.
- Prepare clinical notes with complete up-to-date charting according to policy.*
- Current Virginia State Board of Nursing License
- Two years’ experience in acute care, home health, or geriatric nursing.
- Ability to work independently & capable of dealing with terminally ill patients.
- Virginia driver license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Full time salaried position with benefits and mileage reimbursement.
If you want to make a difference with patients and families at a special time in life please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categorised in: Employment