We are a growing not-for-profit, community-based hospice in need of a Volunteer Liaison to assist with the development & operation of volunteer services to our patients & families.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator in recruiting, screening, & training of volunteers.
- Assist in volunteer orientation & training sessions, including on-line training.
- Assign volunteers to needed tasks & assure that documentation is complete & turned into the office in a timely manner.
- Maintain updated & current personnel file on each volunteer.
- Assist with production of regular newsletter.
- Participate in professional & community activities.
- Associates Degree & two years’ experience in an office environment.
- Experience in a non-profit setting preferred.
- Ability to work with volunteers and terminally ill patients & families.
- Excellent Computer skills and written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & to work flexible hours.
- Virginia driver license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Full time hourly position with benefits and mileage reimbursement.
If you want to make a difference with patients and families at a special time in life please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Download Job Description Here
Categorised in: Employment